About the maintenance and cleaning of the shower corner rack
1. It is enough to use a brush to remove dust in the corners that are easy to accumulate dust.
2. You can rinse with clean water, or put some detergent and other cleaning agents in a proper amount to clean the shower corner shelf.
3. After cleaning the shower corner rack, dry it with a dry part to avoid accumulation of water.
Second, the maintenance of the shower corner shelf
1. Avoid splashing with corrosive sulfuric acid, vinegar, soapy water and other acid-base syrups. If it is accidentally stained, clean up the dirt immediately and wipe with a dry cotton cloth.
2. To remove the dust on the surface regularly, it is best to choose a cloth made of pure cotton fabric, dipped in a mild detergent, and wipe gently. For the dust in the depression, use a soft wool brush to brush it off along the gap.
3. In order to prevent corrosion of the chrome-plated layer of the iron corner frame, you can often wipe the chrome-plated part with gauze dipped in a little anti-rust oil or sewing machine oil, so that it can keep the light as new. Once the chrome-plated layer appears rust, it should be removed as soon as possible to prevent the rust from expanding.
About the maintenance and cleaning of the shower corner rack you can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.